Kinetic ERP cloud-based solution announced
Kinetic is a new cloud-based ERP system from Epicor that has been put together with the unique requirements of manufacturers in mind.
The release of the cloud-based solution is further proof of Epicor’s desire to consolidate its place as an industry-leading system for the manufacturing industry in 2021 and beyond.
Importantly, Epicor’s approach to ERP is more than a generic application that is designed to fit all needs. Instead, it has been designed to help a wide range of manufacturers with tailored technologies that fit essential business processes with scope for add-ons and customisations.
Kinetic ERP key changes
The new platform is easy-to-use, highly customisable and equipped with AI and collaboration tools that help the system grow alongside your business. At the same time, you can open your business up to the benefits of real-time data analytics that allow you to make proactive, well-informed decisions about your day-to-day operations.
The software comes with a brand-new user interface that has been designed with ease-of-use and flexibility in mind, allowing you to access your data from any device, saving both staff and customers time that can be spent on elsewhere.
Importantly, the new Application Studio tool will provide customers with the ability to build complex configurations that are visually impactful and web-compatible for your businesses’ Ecommerce needs.
All of this adds up to a better user-experience, greater accessibility of data and a cumulative impact on your bottom line.
Epicor have already piloted Kinetic through a controlled release environment accessed by over 100 customers. In addition, the release has received over 500 feedback evaluations from individual users, so you can rest assured that the software has undergone rigorous testing.
The biggest change is perhaps the shift to a low-code/no-code environment, with the added advantage of upgradability. This allows users to benefit from customisations that transfer seamlessly between upgrades, significantly reducing cost and headaches in this area.
- The only multi-tenant cloud-based software that is designed to work alongside medical device manufacturers for software validation under FDA regulations. Kinetic has also secured CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) for Aerospace & Defence manufacturers.
- Improved Ecommerce features for improved usability at the customer end, fully optimised for website use
- Additional security features for document workflow approvals that mean revisions are never missed and are properly tracked
- New API endpoints that support real-time connectivity and error messages that support more than 10 standard demand-side and supply-side documents
- The new Spreadsheet Server offers simplified financial reporting for all cloud-based users